A2P service commitments
Thanks to a detailed audit, the A2P design department analyses your situation and offers bespoke process cooling solutions. At each consultation, A2P designs the plant that meets your needs in terms of evolution, safety, environmental impact and energy efficiency.
To determine your needs, A2P undertakes a preliminary assessment. This assessment is the result of a wealth of experience and will provide answers for the following:
- Dimensioning of the necessary output capacity,
- The right cooling and temperature control plants according to the predetermined and requested power,
- Anticipation of future developments in a context where nothing is fixed.
The A2P assessment defines all the requirements for linking the right equipment to implement, the choice of components and the optimum configuration to be retained from the chilled water production project. At any time, energy optimisation options such as free cooling will be systematically prioritised.
All A2P assessments include: a reminder of the customer’s expectations, the features on which the design calculation was based, the proposed solution(s) in detail with its/ their advantages, and the plant’s energy consumption. These assessments are presented in the form of precise and complete written documentation, which is unreservedly binding A2P.
A2P offers complete project management of process cooling systems, so that you can focus on your core business with confidence.
This turnkey service includes:
- Specifications describing the services to be provided by external partners,
- Planning of all services from the bottom up,
- On-site unloading and handling operations,
- Repair or disposal of used equipment in accordance with the law,
- Schematic diagrams and implementation plans,
- Optimisation of heat exchange devices on existing equipment (e.g. preventative scaling of heat exchangers),
- Reassembly of dismantled equipment,
- Installation of specific equipment for the A2P energy saving device,
- Coordination of all subcontractors,
- Establishment of a complete, detailed technical dossier,
- Piping test report,
- Release of a complete technical dossier.