Maintenance contracts in process cooling
To ensure the availability, durability and reliability of your process cooling tool, A2P offers support for both regulatory and preventive maintenance. This maintenance is carried out on the chillers, thermoconvectors, temperature control units, and skids installed by A2P.
Together with you, A2P defines the most suitable maintenance contract that takes the regulations into account:
- Preventive maintenance visits that allow you to keep your cooling and temperature control plants in good working order,
- Taking care of your installations with preventive and corrective actions,
- Possible integration of a list of emergency parts in case of faults,
- Action to deal with faults by simple phone call,
- Set-up of a maintenance manual on site by device.
During each maintenance action in process cooling, A2P technicians will establish a report, which will become the support of an oral exchange for continuous improvement.
Maintenance services essentially fall into 2 categories:
- Periodic visits in accordance with PED (Pressure Equipment Device) regulations,
- Visits to monitor containment of cooling circuits.
In the interest of longevity of its plants, A2P has decided to take advantage of the inspection visits to carry out an exhaustive evaluation of the key parameters of each device belonging to the plant under contract.
These services take action in the context of increasingly stringent regulations.
A2P Industrie is a highly certified company. Our service technicians are fully qualified to perform all the services we provide. The quality approach that prevails within the company ensures full compliance with the obligations imposed on process cooling users by the regulations at all times.
A2P takes responsibility for the regulatory aspect and assures contract customers of full compliance with the regulations, relieving the customer of an administrative burden that requires specialist expertise, which in cases of non-compliance can expose the customer to potentially negative consequences (including a lack of systematic insurance).